I've uploaded another beta. In the same place as the old one.
First thing to note is that old save backups won't import 100% right. This is because I eliminated the difficulty options, making the data 4 chracters shorter. Sorry about that. Bt the good news is I believe I've got it working right.
If you're not seeing the new version, you may need to force a refresh, or clear your cache, which can erase your save file. Sorry again. You can tell whether it's the newer version based on the location of the credits button on the main menu. The new version has the button above the "Prerelease v2.0" text.
Major changes include:
- New skin for Saladro boss. The old skin also has updated artwork.
- Changes to Saladro's behaviour. Carrots now come out of the floor, and have a longer lag between warning and attack. His radish-arm attacks are also changed.
- New art and animations for some of Goomba and Shy guy's powerup states.
- Greg-Egg behave more like koopa shells (in official Mario games) rather than vegetables.
- Fixed pretty much all the bugs reported.
Thanks to all the testers who are reporting bugs and opinions. I hope to see more.