Contact Info / Websites
I've uploaded the next beta for 2.0.
If you're not seeing the new version, you may need to force a refresh, or clear your cache, which can erase your save file. Sorry again.
New stuff includes:
- Changes to the pink switch and Koopa's pink form.
- Changes to the swimming physics and animation, especially witht the water flower. (Water flower continues to receive buffs)
- Morebug fixes.
- Burgerstein and FSM finally have their new skins, and both have some minor fight changes, especially Burgerstein.
- Ghostly waving fireball attacks.
At this point I'm initiating a feature freeze. For two reasons: 1 I don't want to get caught up and leave something unfinished, and 2 I don't want to introduce new bugs. Nothing new will be added to the game until after v2.0 releases unless already planned. Bugs will still be fixed.
Changes coming before release:
- New map sprites to match the new appearances.
- Tooltips for the new options. And correcting incorrect tooltips.
- New page in the credits for v2.0 beta testers.
- New Medals.
- Various small graphics changes.
- Changes to the mechanics for picking up and throwing mini marios (to match greg-eggs)
- Fix the key glitching on moving platforms (it's been on my to do list for ages)
- Sound effects for new pink switch.
The bad news is I'm going to have to postpone universal medal availability. I'm running low on time, and making an in-game medals display is proving to be more complicated than I anticipated.
That's all for now.