This is a post to put bug reports for the AKR2v2.0 beta. Just so I don't get the same reports repeatedly.
- Certain enemies[+ show the wrong enemy death when killed by invincible/screw attack. Status: Ongoing. I'll need to go around and kill every enemy to test them.
- Jumping to your death just before giant mario punches through the tower causes it to disappear. Status: Fixed for next update.
- Rush stays suspended in the air after final Mario destroys the platform. Status: Fixed for next update.
- Spiny (Sonic) jump state overrides space jump and/or screw attack. Status: Fixed for next update.
- Pressing L+R to reenter a Switch Palace doesn't work using control scheme 6. Status: Fixed for next update.
Already fixed in current beta build:
- Piranha Shrooms become motionless without hitboxes instead of dieing. My bad, I forgot to include an animation for the "knocked" death state after I changed some reactions. If they get killed by invincibility, shellsliding, or wing attacks.
- Imported saves not overwriting Enemies Killed or Coins Collected counts. Most of the options aren't importing properly.
- Pink Bob-ombs stay in above your head when you try to throw them.
- Enemies knocked into the air when killed get stuck near untriggered invisible blocks.
- Running at P-speed overrides holding object animation.
- Shy Guy can't look up when standing on ice.
- You can get stuck in a gap in the semifinal room of 3-4 by jumping into it and holding down.
- Getting damaged in a shiny egg shellslide/maskride/goomball form doesn't revert to the regular animation.
- Jumping to your death in the room before Final Mario caused the camera to glitch.