A Koopa's Revenge 2 beta begins now. I ask all beta-testers to report to me, either by commenting on this post or PMing me, any bugs, errors or mistakes. Also any parts where you might find confusing or too difficult.
Here's a list of known bugs:
- Wall jumping doesn't always happen when you're touching a wall.
I'll add to the list as things come to light. There are probably a bunch I just can't recall at the moment.
Here's a list of things I intend to change or add:
- There will be a screen showing the controls and such when you select new game. Also prompting the user to try joy2key.
- Change some of the songs in the game. Edit others to be more loopable.
- Super secret final boss.
- Not being able to move from switch palaces on the map.
- Boss doors now work properly.
- Music is on everywhere it should be.
- Falling through floor after hitting the goalpost glitch is gone.
- Menus are navigable using arrow keys.
- Fireballs don't bounce in place for no reason.
Here's the beta: http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/games/528371/preview
Anyone who would like to be a tester, tell me why you want to test, and I may add you.
And remember to check back at this post for updates.
Update: I deleted all the testers who never gave feedback. If I deleted you, and you did give feedback, sorry. Just PM me and I'll reinstate you.